This document ("agreement") describes the Terms of Service for Loli Group, Inc. ("OCQ"), Doing Business as (DBA) OutClique ("OCQ", "we", "our") mobile device software applications, web sites, and all other services and applications owned, controlled, or offered by OutClique (known as "OCQ Products").
By accessing, using, downloading, purchasing, and/or subscribing to any services and/or software provided by OutClique you acknowledge that you have read, understand, agree, and must abide by the following terms and conditions of services. This includes any and all modifications to these terms without limitations or qualification. Users that do not agree to these terms in whole and to abide by these terms, must not use any OutClique product in whole or in part.
This agreement constitutes a binding contract between you and OutClique. You may receive a copy of this agreement by emailing email@example.com, subject: Terms of Service.
The OutClique services are for individuals 18 years of age and older. Individuals under the age of 18 may not use the OutClique software.
No persons under the age of 18 years (21 years in areas where is 18 is not the majority) may directly or indirectly use, download, or view PCQ Products.
Affirmation of current adult status.
By downloading the OCQ appl, you hereby affirm and agree that are you are over the age of eighteen (18) years old (twenty-one  years in regions where eighteen  is not the age of majority).
The OCQ location services are intended only as personal, location-based services for individual usage. These services are not to be used for emergency location purposes, used while driving or operating motor vehicles, or used any any hazardous settings requiring fail-safe performance.
The OCQ location services shall not be used in any application in which the inaccuracy or malfunction of the OCQ services could lead to property damage, personal injury, or death.
OCQ is not intended to find specific individuals (e.g., family members), tracking of of people or vehicles for business purposes, or any other instance of commercial or enterprise use. Other services designed and intended for those purposes must be used.
Modification of this agreement
OCQ reserves the right at any time to change, modify, add to, or remove any part of this agreement at any time by sending you an email to the last email you provided on your account registration and/or by posting notice(s) of any changes to the OutClique.org website. Users must keep their most current email address in their OCQ profile. If the last email provided by the you in your OCQ account is invalid for any reason and thus renders the notification incapable of delivery, our email communication of changes constitute effective notice of changes of this agreement.
Users must check this agreement for changes.
Your continued use of the OCQ services after our notification via email and/or the OCQ website constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any modifications this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that any such modified terms become applicable thirty (30) days after they are communicated via email and/or posted to the OCQ website. Any modifications become effective immediately for new users of the OCQ service.
The OutClique services are owned and operated by OutClique.
The OCQ software, graphics, computer interfaces, design layouts, computer coding, mobile device applications, and all other components of the the OCQ services (collectively, the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright trade dress, patent, and trademakr laws, international laws and conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary right, and applicable laws.
All Materials produced by OCQ are the property of OutClique.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to OCQ.
Except as expressly authorized by OCQ, you are not to sell license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivate works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
Guidelines, usage polices, prohibited conduct
You must read the OCQ guidelines before use of the OCQ services. These guidelines are subject to change at any time for any reason. OCQ can request that you delete portions or all of your profile at any time. OCQ may delete user submissions at anytime for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever. Any violation of the Guidelines by you may result in your User Account being banned and lead to termination of your access to the OCQ Services.
By downloading the OCQ software, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will NOT engage in the prohibited conduct and uses listed below. Doing so may result in being permanently banned from the OCQ services
1. Use of the OCQ services, location information displayed within the OCQ services, or information displayed in a User Account to stalk, harass, abuse, defame, threaten, or defraud other usrs. This information in the OCQ services may also not be used to collect or store location or personal information about other users.
2. Offensive or pornographic materials or materials that involve minors in your OCQ personal profile page.
3. Use of the OCQ services for commercial or non-private purposes
4. Use of the OCQ services for any illegal purpose. This includes but is not limited to violation of any local, state, national, or international law. This also includes laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import and export control.
5. Making unsolicited offers, advertisements, or proposals to other Users of the OCQ services. Sending junk mail to other OCQ users.
6. Impersonating any person or entity. Falsely calming an affiliation with any person or entity.
7. Accessing the OCQ Account of other users without their consent.
8. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any of all of the security-related features of the OCQ services, elements that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the OCQ services, or components that force limitations of the OCQ services.
Usage and refusal/suspense of service
You acknowledge that some of the OCQ services may be utilized by downloading the OCQ software to a mobile device. You acknowledge that other users may view your User Submissions without a registered account.
You are responsible for the security of your mobile device of which you install the OCQ services. If you choose to the OCQ services and/or register for an account with OCQ ("User Account"), you agree to the following:
1. The information you submit is truthful and accurate
2. You will maintain the accuracy of such information.
3. You will maintain the confidentiality of your OCQ account login information.
4. You are responsible for in any and all activities that occur in your OCQ account.
5. You will notify OCQ immediately of any unauthorized use of you OCQ account.
6. You will notify OCQ immediately of any and all breaches of security.
OCQ is not liable for loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with the above requirements
OCQ reserve the right to disable any user's account at any time, for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice.
You are solely responsible for your involvement, engagement, and association with other Users. You agree that OCQ is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions with others users. OCQ reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor conflicts between you and any other user(s).
OCQ does not verify the content of accounts submitted by users. OCQ has the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor User Account content for any purpose.
Importantly, OCQ reserve the right to refuse access to any user at any time, for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice.