DATE: Saturday August 20th, 2016
TIME: Practice 11am-Noon Event: Noon- 3pm
LOCATION: Sawgrass Lanes
8501 N University Drive
Tamarac, FL 33321
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register as a Virtual Bowler, a Bowler or a Team Captain.
- Team Captains can register their team of 5 Bowlers.
- Invest in a Sponsorship Opportunity that range from $500 to $7,500
- Once registered, create your personal fundraiser and invite others to support your efforts. Remember, there are cool prizes for individuals and groups that raise the most money.
- Donate raffle and/or silent auction prizes (last year this effort raised over $12,000 for the event).
- Host a Launch Party or an event for a team at your business, restaurant or bar.
- Spread the word about Bowling To Fight Hunger across your social media profiles by liking and posting the event's Facebook page.
- Become an event volunteer - call Kevin at (954) 561-3663 ext. 106
WHERE THE MONEY GOES
Since 1988, The Poverello Center has been the saving grace for people living with HIV by providing them with food, clothing and other basic living essentials. Each year Poverello serves as many as 2,600 individuals and provides them with enough food to make nearly 1 million meals.
In addition to the Poverello Food Pantry the Center offers:
- Full Service Gym
- Onsite Nutritionist
- Smoking Cessation Class
- Cooking Classes
- Mental Health Classes
100% of the funds raised from the Bowling to Fight Hunger event will benefit Poverello’s clients by providing these lifesaving health and nutritional services.
Sorry, no sibblings to display here.